A place of General Gists, Stories and tips

Featured post

The Last Dance (A Flash Fiction)

Clara tapped on the play button in her IPhone 6 music interface and the soft melodious mambo came on, filling the entire air with Roma...

Sunday 26 March 2017

Diary Of A Broke Playboy 35


Click HERE for all episodes of diary of a broke playboy

If you thought I was ever going to miss My baby's birthday just because Cynthia dropped her bad ass in my room that fateful day, well, you would have thought right and if you thought I wasn't going to miss Naza's birthday for anything in the world, errrm, you should be right also.
Of the above two school of thoughts, the later was more applicable, I so much wanted to stay back and sample what Cynthia had brought for me, that was me, if it's cute and shapy and wears a skirt, I'm in. But then, Shape wasn't ready for that and besides, she had to protect the interest of her dearly beloved friend.

"Cynthia," I had sang out the very moment she walked into my room, all thick with her endowments. She would have been very muscular if she was a man. She gave me that look that would knock any man out and make any flaccid dick do a dab. As I sat there, the Cynthia I saw was far from the devil I had always tagged her to be, you couldn't find any better definition for a perfect angel, only that she wasn't fair or had wings.
"Baby," she muttered, walking up to me on the bed and drawing me into her thick, sweet, seductive perfume. She sat besides me, her boobs all over me like the anointing was on the disciples on the day of Pentecost.
"You never told me your were coming." I managed to say amidst the whole excitement.
"You would have told me not to come." she replied, dropping her head on my shoulder.
"I missed you," she whispered and dropped her hand on my bare laps, just below my boxers.
"You missed me abi you missed the banging."
She laughed and withdrew her hand.
"I missed everything." she replied. I turned to face her and God was I tempted. I imagined the about 30 minutes fun that would happen if I was to get down with this fine lady and compared it with the days of unlimited tongue lashing that would happen if I happened to miss Chinaza's birthday. My mind told me it wasn't worth it but the flesh was weak all through. My body was going to be disappointed in me if I missed this opportunity of sampling this girl again after a very long time.
"So what did you bring for me?", I asked, trying to cover up all the dirty thoughts going on in my mind.
"See me here, am I not enough?" she asked, giving me a suggestive smile.
"You what? You want to come and forget something again abi?" I asked and she burst into laughter.
"How is your baby? Are you still together?" she asked maybe expecting a no. She was disappointed shaa but that didn't stop her from stealing a kiss. A kiss I willingly allowed her to steal. We adjusted ourselves on the bed for a little romance, as e dy hot. My lips found its way to hers and we kissed explosively, kissing each other out of breath, my hands were already on their ways to her zipper, yapping at her bra strap at the same time, the bra snapped first and the load of her massive jugs fell on her clothes. I moved my lips down to her nape and my left hand involuntarily found its way to her mass of fleshy breasts.
It had been a long time since I last got some action and my body reflected it so much. One thing to the other and we were both on the bed, a few inches to being fully unclad. My fingers were already penetrating her wet coochie while my fully erect peni were protesting to take their rightful place, she moaned softly to my touches and held my near exploding dick with her hands, trying to dislodge it. I tugged and pulled at her panties and she held my hands to my surprise. I gave her a look that portrayed all the vexation I was going to heap on her if she dared stopped what she had started. She merely smiled and nodded towards the door.
"Lock your door please," she said and I jerked up from her, shooting my gaze towards the open door.
"Ok, the door," I replied and got up from the bed, adjusting my boxers and heading towards the door, I waved the curtains aside and Shape was there, staring at my awkwardly elongated boxers.
"Shape!" I snapped, staring at her.
"Chinecherem!" she called back, her eyes still fixed on my erected dick.
"Must you come now?" I asked with frustration all over my voice, disregarding her attention towards the lower part of my body, after all she was a virgin, what does she know about it all.
"How do you mean?" she asked with a wicked grin on her face.
"I have a guest baby, could you wait a little while before coming back?" I pleaded.
"It depends," she replied.
"On what?"
"Whether your visitor is male or female."
"Male ko? Male and my something is rising like this, do I look "Gayish" to you?"
"So it's a female then?" she asked trying not to break into a laughter.
"Yes naa, and I need to sort out something with her before everything goes cold."
I was really trying hard not to yell.
"I'm not coming back anything, I am going in there with you now."
"Shape please, you know we love each other."
She nodded and smiled.
"That's why I am trying to protect you dear."
"Protect me? You are frustrating me joor." I said getting really annoyed that I was losing my attention.
We dragged on, back and forth and in the end, shape found her way into my room, spoiling my fun. By the time we both got back in, Cynthia was already dressed and that added to all my anger.
" Oya go and bath dear, you don't want to be late for Naza's birthday, trust me," she said with a tone of feminine domination. I eyed her and hissed.
Soon she was already conversing with Cynthia while I grudgingly made my way to the bathroom, I was visibly annoyed at everything, the shower, the water, the soap, the sponge, even my own dick was annoyed at me.
"Shape had it been you weren't a virgin, I would have fucked the both of you right there." I murmured angrily.
I soon finished and got out of the bathroom, Shape and Cynthia were busy with the TV and chatting away when I got out. I eyed her again and turned my face towards Cynthia.
"Cynthia, you can do anything with her," I pointed at Shape and continued "but don't be friends please."
Shape laughed and Cynthia smiled.
"Why?" she asked
"Because it will be an infringement on some of my interests, just don't be friends with her abeg."
The two of then burst into laughter. It puzzled me how Cynthia wasn't even angry at Shape for disrupting our little fun, well shaa, girls and their ways.
I managed to change, away from their prying eyes and trust me, it wasn't easy at all. Shape never for once took her eyes off and Cynthia took occasional glances.

2pm and were already on our way out, I, Shape and Cynthia. We got to where we had to pick a bus, Cynthia bade us farewell and dropped a simmering hot hug on me, one that let my body x-ray hers. As she walked away from us, all protruding parts of her body shook and my dick nodded in unison.
"That was what you made me miss." I said and pinched Shape at her back. She winced and slapped my arm off.
"Don't worry, Chinaza will compensate you for that."
"I'm always telling you, they are not the same."
"Which is better, she or Naza?"
"Don't ask me," I replied.
She laughed and rubbed my hand in a way that I couldn't help but smile.

You needed to see how Chinaza threw herself at me when we got to her lodge. If I hadn't eaten, I would have landed on the ground. She was all over me, showing me off to her lodge mates in a way that got me wondering if she thought I was some celebrity.
The sweet aroma of fried rice ushered us into her room. Funny enough, that was my first time of ever visiting her. The room was up to her standard as a girl. The room was very feminine in a an appealing way and I loved it.
The pot of rice soon got down from the fire, we sang a happy birthday song, I presented my borrowed gifts which she loved so much and never hid that fact, she returned the favor with loads of kisses and sweet names calling. I flashed the "Borrowed Bottle of Red Wine" in her face and dropped it by the bed. Apparently she hated red wines and wasn't going to drink it. I brought it for that purpose though, because I was going to return it to the owner, I don't have 5k to lavish on colored alcoholic water when Heineken and Smirn Off is always available.
Well, the music came on and she twerked to her birthday, she had the floor alone for sometime before Shape joined her and then her other sexy lodge mates. She twerked on me and I praised God that I didn't miss this birthday for anything. Her happiness made me happy and the coming night looked so promising, if you know what I mean. The power of alcohol could never be over estimated, Not even the devil could keep me away from shape's backside, I tapped all the blessings and kept it for myself alone. Her female lodge mates weren't spared too, it was a rocking spree and I immersed myself fully in in it. The other guys couldn't keep away from shape, I didn't like it and wished I had brought James along, he would have handled shape and kept her away from those scavengers. We danced and danced, got more drunk and danced more. Had it been possible, I don't who would have done it but I was sure one person between Chinaza and I, would have swallowed the other. Only then did I realize how much I had missed my baby. Maybe the booze in my system opened my eyes to that fact. She was so beautiful as she sweated from the rigorous twisting and shaking of her body and assets.
And when the time came, remember that borrowed bottle of wine? The one of "FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA", the one I was planning to return? Yes, that particular one,


 Chinaza "Popped" it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments, We love them!