A place of General Gists, Stories and tips

Featured post

The Last Dance (A Flash Fiction)

Clara tapped on the play button in her IPhone 6 music interface and the soft melodious mambo came on, filling the entire air with Roma...

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Diary Of A Broke Playboy 41

A short story

Click HERE for all episodes of Diary of a Broke Playboy 

Girlfriends = 23
Side Chics = 27
Bang mates = 12
Crushes = 1 million
Secret Fantasies = 500 million
Milf fantasies = 100
Sugar mommy = 0

I just sketched a rough estimate of my Romance life since when I became aware that men were supposed to run after women. I can't even remember the age I grew that awareness but I can remember playing that infamous game of hide and seek with my classmate back in my nursery 2. Then our teacher would force us to place our heads on the desk and go to sleep. She would give me a blowjob under the desk and then proceed to hide an empty cabin biscuit pack in her pant and ask me to find it with my hand. Y'all know how that would end up right. That doesn't matter though, I doubt if I even knew what I was doing.

So my details up there is to let you know that I am not as bad as most of us here lol. See, its just roughly 23 girlfriends up there since I was born, I know some of us here have more than 23 girlfriends as they are reading this thing now. See I'm actually a little bit of a good boy.

So recently, I decided to meditate on my life a bit. I ended making it all about Chinaza and the pregnancy. I started wondering if there is any other girl in my life I would have preferred to be the one in Chinaza's place.

I remember Maryann, she was so beautiful that I missed receiving holy communion once in the church because I was staring at her. She was 100 yards of everything I wanted and I got her for a period of time. Only problem was that I was 12 and she was 11. We only wrote love letters which we perfumed and rubbed sweet smelling powder on. Apart from that, no other sort of RUBBING took place. I am still looking for her shaa, I hope I find her one day.

Uju, Ujunwa. She was Ebony, a beautiful sort of Ebony. Met her when I just started with Chinaza. Small tits but her ass covered up for what she lacked in Boobs. She gave me the styles that busted my brain, even Cynthia couldn't do that. We hit it off for a while before she got married after her NYSC. I would have loved her to have a baby for me, only problem was that she was 25 and I was 17 and she was Chinaza's aunt. Jeez.

Azuka, she was beautiful and petite with a round ass and perky boobs. Those types of boobs that will flow down and then curve up with the nipple like a banana. She was bad and naughty in a way that I liked and can display her love for you even in the street. I was even shy at times. Can you Imagine. There was no problem with this one. Just that I was sharing her with my guy. While he was writing her text messages, I was reading them to her in her father's bedroom, on the bed each time. We shaa went our way and I didn't miss her much.

Then Jennifer, not the other Jennifer o, a different Jennifer. A combination of my sperm and her eggs would have produced nothing less than a Chris Brown. She had this way of kissing that could cover up for the sex that we never had. We still talk shaa but she is kinda far away from where I am and wouldn't want to take this stress of meeting her when I could easily find a good replica of her and her pussy. Only problem we had was that she only loved me fingering her. If we were still together right now, I know my biceps would have been as huge as. Fingering a girl like that beats hitting the Gym.

Who else, who else, who else? So many of them but I can't remember much again. Now Chinaza seem to be okay to me but I don't just understand her ways these days. I think it's the pregnancy thing. Someone cannot even drink garri and drop spoon for her. She is always wanting one thing or the other and she won't even want to have sex, that's the most annoying one.

That was how I was waiting for Amara to come home from the Market so I can beg her for a little kiss. Even if its 2 seconds. Chinaza called me that she wants fried rice. Me that can't cook jollof rice without over watering it or over salting it. And she said she won't eat take away, that I must cook it myself. The next thing she was threatening to come over to our house if I don't cook it. I don't even know if fried rice is actually fried in the real sense or if it's cooked.
Shaa I agreed to cook. My plan went this way, Amara would come back and when we are done with each other, she would whip up some rice and I will take it over to her.

I was still in my room, whatsapping away on my phone when my door opened. I looked at the door, hoping to see Amara. Chinaza just stood there, scolding me with her eyes.
"So this is where you are cooking the fried rice?"
"See Chianza, I don't even know how to cook rice, can't you just look for something else to eat, maybe garri and soup?"
"No I want fried rice."
She came and sat on the bed, I noticed her tommy was starting to protrude and she walked like a woman in a maternity hospital.

"Just cook me fried rice and we will.... "
She stopped half way and gave me a suggestive wink.
" We will what?" My heart was thumbing like I was checking my semester results.
"Baby, you know nah," she said and winked again. Hehehe, see me see youtube, searching for how to cook fried rice. Luckily, my moms no dy joke with food so all the condiments were there. We didn't have chicken but Fish was in the fridge.
The rice was ready in no time and served in my room. No dulling.

We drank the rice rather than eat it. The water in it no be here. She wanted fried rice. She got it.
"See eh, Neche, I don't want fried rice again. Just cook indomie."
"You are not serious, you will finish it o."
I was getting angry.
"I thought you wanted to do that thing that made me pregnant again?" she said eyeing me with a smile on her face.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Indomie."

I shaa spent the whole day cooking indomie from there to making tea and back to Pap. In the end, just when she said she wasn't hungry again, after I had brought her Pap, my mother came back.

I spent the rest of the day Washing plates and pots and cleaning the kitchen. The rice went down the wastebasket and the pap with the tea went down Willie's stomach.

Like I always say. If Chinaza's doesn't kill me, I won't die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comments, We love them!